Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A look at the Lineup

I don't have much today. However, coming from the KVSC twitter page, here is a look at the possible lineup for Friday night's game against the UND Fighting Sioux:


Forwards
Mosey-Roe-Festler
Hanowski-Marvin-Novak
Reid-LeBlanc-Dowd
Oslund-Christian-MacMillan

Defense
Lauridsen-Hepp
Jensen- T. Johnson
Barta-Gravel

Goalies
Lee (to start on Friday)
Dunn

Additionally, the guys practiced out at the MAC today to get some time on an NHL size rink instead of the Olympic sized rink at the NHC.

A little something to get you excited for this weekend:






Excited yet for the games this weekend? ...me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome opposing opinions and I believe they are an important part of any blogging community. However, please do not post anything vulgar or irrelevant. If you post something that I find inappropriate it will be removed, so please do not bother adding it.