|Garrett Roe's Awesome Weekend!|
- Assists: 1st (111)
- Shots on goal: 1st (463)
- Shots per game: 1st (3.05)
- Assists per game: 2nd (0.73)
- Points: 3rd (176)
- Points per game: 4th (1.16)
- Game-winning goals: t-4th (11)
- Power-play goals: t-4th (26)
- Goals: 7th (65)
- Games played: 9th (152)
- INCH Player of the Week
- Roe Named INCH Player of the Week
- WCHA Offensive Player of the Week
- Roe Named WCHA Offensive Player of the Week
- Center Ice Club Player of the Week
"If we’re going to make any noise in the playoffs, we need Garrett Roe scoring. We know what he can do."Congratulations to senior Garrett Roe!
- This week's Bob Motzko Coaches Show is now available at the CIC webpage.
- The WCHA recently released an article about WCHA playoff scenarios. According to the site:
"St. Cloud State gets home ice if: they sweep Denver and UW gets exactly three points, OR they sweep Denver, UW gets 0, 1, or 4 points, Minnesota gets 0 points, and St. Cloud State’s final goal differential in league play (goals for minus goals against) is greater than Minnesota’s."
- USCHO.com released an article titled, "The improtance of defeating TUCs in the PairWise system". The article had this to say in relation to SCSU:
"St. Cloud State is the one team BSU can affect if it loses its TUC status. The Huskies are 3–1 against the Beavers this season with a .4677 winning percentage against TUCs and that would drop to .4259.The reality is all signs point to BSU’s RPI falling below .5000. The Beavers would likely have to get, at least, a split with Minnesota and then win its playoff series to remain a TUC.Five of SCSU’s comparison wins (Dartmouth, Western Michigan, Wisconsin, Ferris State and Alaska) rely heavily on winning percentage vs. TUCs and the Huskies will likely lose all five without their record against BSU.Three or four points for SCSU this weekend in Denver could help turn some comparisons and move the Huskies up the PWR, but BSU’s imminent falling out of the TUCs would bring SCSU right back down. A Denver sweep would most likely get the Pioneers into the top four in the PWR."
- However, Coach Motzko has said on numerous occassions that because of our poor play early in the season, the Huskies are not looking at the numbers or the computers this year. They just know they have to win every game they can. Period.
- USCHO.com also did an article on the hiring of "Gino" Gasparini. Check it out here, "St. Cloud State hires Gasparini as special advisor"