|Mike Lee- CIC Player of the Year!|
- Minnesota (Roseau, Warroad, St. Cloud, Minneapolis, Woodbury to name a few)
- Washington, D.C.
To read more about the end of the season please check out these two fantastic links:
- Former Husky Joe Motzko has received a 1-yr contract extension with ERC Ingolstadt of the DEL.
- Defenseman Oliver Lauridsen has chosen not to return to St. Cloud State next year in signing an entry-level contract with the Philadelphia Flyers. This means that he will not have the chance to play with SCSU recruit and brother Markus Lauridsen. You can read more about his reaction here.
- After only a couple games Lauridsen is already done for the year with the Flyer AHL affiliate Adirondack Phantoms with a dislocated shoulder. Check out this hit and ensuing fit that took place AFTER Lauridsen had dislocated his shoulder:
- Former Husky Tony Mosey is also done with his team the ECHL FL Everblades. However, Mosey is gone not because of an injury, but because the team released him.
- Former Husky Captain Aaron Marvin has been signed amateur tryout contract with the Calgary Flames.
- Goalie Mike Lee was selected by the Center Ice Club as Player of the Year. In the second half, Lee had a .922 save percentage and 2.41 GAA in 19 games.
- Check out Husky alum Andreas Nodl's recent goal against the Washington Capitals:
More to come later...