Monday, November 22, 2010

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

I will be away from the computer for the next week or so. I plan on devoting some serious time with friends and family over the holiday. I will also have the opportunity to stop by the National Hockey Center for the first time in about 4 years since moving south. Additionally, I will get to see former assistant coach Eric Rud and the Green Bay Gamblers play against my Sioux Falls Stampede over the holiday. It will be a great time. Please have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Well, I can't leave you with nothing so here are a couple of links Husky fans will enjoy...
  • Huskies’ quarter season ‘With a Little Help From My Friends’- This is a very cleverly written blog post by Husky alum Mike Doyle. It lays out the first "quarter season" and what the Huskies need to do to get back on track. A must read!
  • Husky Hockey: An inside look- This post takes a look at several current issues with the Huskies and the WCHA right now. The post mentions things like: new WCHA teams/ rivalries, recruiting, the new arena additions, and a Big 10 Hockey Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome opposing opinions and I believe they are an important part of any blogging community. However, please do not post anything vulgar or irrelevant. If you post something that I find inappropriate it will be removed, so please do not bother adding it.