Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No Longer Rumor- Steve Johnson will be SCSU's new assistant coach


Wow! I knew SCSU would move fast, but I can not hardly keep up with how quickly filling the assistant coach position has been. Coach Steve Johnson has been hired as the new assistant coach. You can read about him in my previous post. In the meantime, here are some links about the move:
More may be coming as I learn more. However, all signs point to this being a positive move for the Huskies and should only help us become more competitive in the WCHA. Before hiring Coach Johnson the Huskies were looking like the #1 or #2 team in the WCHA. I think hiring Coach Johnson has only solidified SCSU's position as a top contender this year in the WCHA and in the nation. Welcome Coach Johnson and good luck to what promises to be an extraordinary year!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't this guy go by the nickname Ron Mexico?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome opposing opinions and I believe they are an important part of any blogging community. However, please do not post anything vulgar or irrelevant. If you post something that I find inappropriate it will be removed, so please do not bother adding it.