Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rumor gains ground!


Yesterday I wrote about a rumor that Fargo Force (USHL) head coach Steve Johnson may take the position as assistant coach for the SCSU Huskies. Today, Inforum: The Forum for Fargo-Moorhead published an article titled "Johnson to Leave Force for St. Cloud State". The article essentially mentions all things from my previous post, but also says that "a St. Cloud State spokesperson said this morning an announcement regarding Fargo Force head coach Steve Johnson should be coming in the next few days". I guess this means that the rumor has definitely gained a little validity today. I will keep you posted as more develops! GO HUSKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome opposing opinions and I believe they are an important part of any blogging community. However, please do not post anything vulgar or irrelevant. If you post something that I find inappropriate it will be removed, so please do not bother adding it.