Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gopher Game Videos

It is getting closer to the Gopher game. Here is a new, wonderful video previewing the games this weekend:



Here is the pregame clip from last years Gopher game:



Also, please read this great article titled, "SCSU early season review"

I will try to add some more soon; however, I will be out of town this weekend so I will not be able to post the results of this weekends games until at least Monday. I do, however, have free tickets to see the Blues vs. Blackhawks game this Friday and Blues vs. Penguins game on Saturday. Seeing the 2009 AND 2010 Stanley Cup winning teams in one weekend sounds like a great weekend to me. I am pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome opposing opinions and I believe they are an important part of any blogging community. However, please do not post anything vulgar or irrelevant. If you post something that I find inappropriate it will be removed, so please do not bother adding it.