Monday, August 23, 2010

Video Rewind Pt. 2: The WCHA First Half

For the next couple of days (or weeks) I will be showing some of the best Husky Hockey YouTube videos from last year as a part of my 2009-2010 year in review. Most of these videos will come from either Husky Mag Productions or the SCSU Athletics YouTube channels. I was especially impressed with Husky Mag's videos. These YouTube videos were definitely a treat for those of us outside the MN area who seldom get to see the Husky's play.

*Make sure you see Video Rewind Pt. 1: The Preseason first.

Video 1: UMD @ SCSU- First WCHA win of the season.



Video 2: SCSU @ UND (suggestion: Turn your speakers off for these highlights. The commentators are awful and a disgrace to SCSU's communications program and SCSU hockey. However, Dan Dunn did a stellar job with 46 saves, so I had to include the clip)



Video 3: NHC Highlight Clip-Run this Town



Video 4: UW @ SCSU- Mike Lee's first WCHA win!



Video 5: NHC Highlight Clip- 300 Violin Orchestra



Up Next for Video Rewind: "Video Rewind pt. 3: The WCHA Second Half"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome opposing opinions and I believe they are an important part of any blogging community. However, please do not post anything vulgar or irrelevant. If you post something that I find inappropriate it will be removed, so please do not bother adding it.